Tuesday, June 2, 2020

2 Year Anniversary!



Marriage is about taking the ordinary, the everyday, and turning it into something...


...extraordinary!

Two years of marriage, still a lifetime to go. Every day we lay our selfishness aside and strive to serve one another to the best of our abilities. We put one another first whenever we can. And most importantly, we listen to God's call on our lives. We seek Him in all we do, in our marriage and in parenting. I'm so thankful for all the lessons, trials, and experiences God has put us through in the past couple years. I can't wait to see what He's going to do next!

"If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples." John 15:7-8 ESV

"Not to us, O LORD, not to us, but to your name give glory, for the sake of your steadfast love and your faithfulness!" Psalm 115:1 ESV











 

No comments:

Post a Comment