Sunday, October 21, 2018

October Photo-A-Day - Day 21


"Talking"

So I was talking to the Rubber Duckies who you may know from our wedding, and they have an announcement regarding our family! We're expecting! That's right! I'm due in June. We are very excited! One of my sisters reacted with, "YOU WHAT?" and fell over onto a couch. Haha!! Any ways, we are looking forward to this new chapter in life. And I've already been experiencing the joys of nausea, food aversions, and food cravings. Thank you to my amazing hubby who waited in line for 20+ minutes yesterday because they ran out of chicken pot pie at KFC. Looking forward to share this next journey with you!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Try ginger...ginger ale, ginger tea, ginger hard candy, etc. It's supposed to help the nausea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I pray that you and the baby both stay healthy throughout the pregnancy :-)

    ReplyDelete